Handyman / Contractor / Remodeler
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Toronto west, Etobicoke and Mississauga areas with excellent customer service and quality work.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $35-50/hour, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as Independent Contractor part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Handyman / Craftsman / Remodeler has expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for craftsmen and women who can bid work and produce it. If you have at least 4 of the following skill areas, you're the kind of person we need to add to our team:
- General Carpentry - Rough and Finish
- Bathroom Upgrades / Remodel
- Kitchen Refresh / Remodel
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
- Flooring Repair and Installation
- Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work
All candidates should be confident in the following areas:
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Material Management
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
- Must have a valid WSIB clearance certificate
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman or woman who has professional experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Your locally owned Handyman Connection franchise contracts with talented craftsmen like you to deliver quality workmanship and professional service for our customers.
If you’re interested in:
- high earnings potential
- a flexible schedule that you control
- using your skills to help improve other’s lives
Handyman Connection might be a great fit for you.
Homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and great customer experience since 1991. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)